Businesses have many different choices to make in a given day, week, or year. Some of these choices are rather minute and don’t have a large effect on the business as a whole. Other choice, however, have a larger effect on the business and should be thoroughly considered before make the decision. When talking about the different types of managed services available for your business, we consider those to be pretty big decisions that warrants some thinking over.
Managed services are designed to take over portions of your business and make them more efficient. Many things can be handled by a company in-house, but they make more sense to be outsourced. This is very true with many aspects of a company’s IT needs as well as their printing processes. The experts are great people to call when there needs to be some revamping in any of these areas. Managed services are able to take the place of many different existing departments in the business and help companies save money.
The different types of managed services include:
- Managed IT Services- If it has to do with your network or any technology in your office, then managed IT services have you covered. Securing your network and making your technology run more smoothly is a great benefit to any company. You also get the added benefit of having a dedicated team running your IT needs.
- Managed Print Services- Many companies are unsure of how much they are spending on printing in a given month or year. Managed print services help companies understand how much they’re spending on printing and help cut costs associated with bad printing habits. This well help drive a higher level of profit for the business.
- Document Solutions- Documents are a very important part of businesses and how they conduct operations on a given day. Document solutions are able to store, retrieve, and change the way you do business and how you process information. Security and how well you are moving information around is a priority for document solutions.
Get on board with one or all of these managed services for greater efficiency in your business!
Contact us to learn more!
Businesses are always searching for the next best thing for their company in order to become more efficient, cut costs, and become more profitable. This is the nature of business in almost every industry and many tools have been invented to help this process along. One of these tools or software methods is referred to as document solutions and can change the way a business runs its daily operations.
Document solutions have to do with the storage of information and how that information is shared throughout a company. This is a very important aspect to consider when running a business because information is the lifeblood of a company. Getting the right information to the right people in the right amount of time can make a company more efficient. It is also important to consider the safekeeping of certain documents and how well they are protected from the outside world. There are many pieces of information a company houses that don’t need to be shared with anyone else.
Benefits of Document Solutions Include:
- Efficiency in Handling Documents- The documents that are swirling around your office at any given time typically have some important information on them. That is why it is imperative to handle and store them efficiently. This helps when needing to retrieve them and also can route them to the right people at the right times.
- Superior Storage & Retrieval- When it comes to the information and documents in your office, you realize early on that it all needs to go somewhere. When you are taking a break or need to store documents for a later time, they either go in a filing cabinet or float around our office. Document solutions eliminate the clutter by storing them electronically and can be easily retrieved when needed.
- Greater Document Security- There are many times when the security of paperwork and documents is compromised. Document solutions work against this as they provide a security framework in which all documents are housed. Decide which people are granted access to specific files to help curb security issues.
Document solutions work for your business on so many different levels. Contact us today to learn more!
There are many things a company can do to help cut costs around the office and become more profitable. Many times, companies need to identify where inefficiencies in their business lies before the proper steps can be taken. This is certainly easier said than done, and can sometimes take quite a while to figure out. One area this often overlooked when seeking out inefficiencies is the office printing environment. There are many instances where bad printing habits waste a lot more money than they need to for a business.
That is where the power of managed print services come in. We help identify where the problems in your printing behaviors lie and we fix them. Knowing how much you are spending on your printing every month is an important figure to keep track of. We understand that the vast majority of companies don’t know exactly how many printers they have or how many are being used efficiently. Our job is to show companies just how much they are spending on printing and getting them on the right track.
The benefits of managed print services include:
- Recommendation on Products- We know how important office product are to the daily operation of a company. That is why we are able to make an assessment when it comes to the current equipment in your office. Chances are, you have everything you need already, and we’ll be able to optimize it for you. If not, we can point you in the right direction.
- Helps Reduce Printing Costs- One of the key benefits of using managed print services come in the form of cost savings when it comes to your printing. We are able to identify bad printing habits and make sure your company is versed in better printing habits. We do this via an onsite survey that allows us to really see what is happening.
- Understand your Expenses Exactly- One of the traditional problems facing businesses of today is not understanding exactly where certain expenses come from. Managed print services help you understand where your printing expenses lie and how you can cut any costs that are deemed inefficient. This will help you become more profitable in the long run.
- Managed print services are able to offer a variety of different cost cutting measure for your business.
Contact us today to learn more!